Unable to stand it, I lowered my head and kissed her passionately, feeling a pleasant smell and a salty sweet taste in her mouth.
Why so?
Guys, rate how I look sexy enough for the wedding night or something is missing. We started joking. Turn around like this, stand up like this, bend down like cancer and the like, we sat in chairs continuing to drink vodka and admire the sight and views of her pussy breasts and tanned dark skin. Her eyes sparkled mischievously, winked. And then Genka, that of course Liana you look great, but tell us what kind of cultural program awaits our friend Mishka.
liveartbcs.com/mexico/02-04-2022. No, I can't take it again. So I go fast.
Hello everyone from sunny California. My name is Sasha. I have been living in the USA for 8 years now. I was born and raised in St. Petersburg. He studied at a school with in-depth study of English. He also loved biology. After he entered the medical university, where he learned about the exchange program in his senior years. I could go to study in different countries. Even to Malaysia, even to India, Australia, Greece or China. But I was lucky enough to go to study in the USA. I began to take a lot of interest in this country, the way of life and habits of their citizens. And so, in 2013, I was informed that my student visa was ready and I was going to study in Denver, Colorado.
Leaving the station, we took a taxi and went to the hotel. Tanya sat next to the taxi driver, and I was in the back seat. All the way to the hotel, the wife made eyes at the young driver. He helped bring things to the room. Tanya took money from me for a taxi and said that she did not take her small handbag from the car. The wife went downstairs with the taxi driver. I took out of the suitcase the things that we would need in the morning in the room and lay down on the bed to watch TV. An hour later, Tanya did not return. I called her, but she didn't pick up the phone. She returned to her room an hour later. I managed to go to the shower and lay on the bed in one towel. Tanya was in a good mood. She took off her shorts and T-shirt, under which there was no bra, and went to the shower. In the pocket of the shorts were the money that the wife had to pay the taxi driver. I followed her. The door was open. Tanya washed in the shower. Her red panties lay on the floor. They were in fresh semen.
After a couple of minutes, he asked her to become cancer, which Tanya did. He pulled down her panties and thrust his cock hard into her pussy. The first few minutes he fucked her silently. I sat in front of my stepmother's face, listening to her sweet moans. Then the taxi driver said: "and now, whore, while I'm fucking you, you will suck your son's cock! Let him also know what a fucking mommy he is!" I was very excited, that's why I was even glad that the taxi driver turned out to be such a pervert. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. At that very moment, Tanya grabbed my cock with her lips and began to suck. Apparently the taxi driver really enjoyed watching what was happening. For about 5 minutes he continued happily slapping my stepmom on the ass, screaming: "yes, whore, work two holes at once! Oh, boy, how fucking fucking your mom! She is a professional whore!". Then he abruptly finished in her. Adjusting Tanya's panties, he said: